September 26 2018 at 11:42 AM by Admin
Confidence means knowing about what you're good at, the value you provide, and stand-in in a way that expresses that to others. Building confidence in your own abilities is extremely relevant in almost every aspect of our lives, yet so many people struggle to find it. It is an attitude that provides you positive sights of yourself and your abilities.
• Lack of building confidence in your abilities often will have self-doubt and struggle to achieve your goals and lack the belief in yourself needed to achieve your personal goals.
• A huge amount of talent, abilities, and knowledge doesn’t matter if you do not have self-confidence.
• This phrase means that you will continue to be positive and trust your abilities. With this, you can accept obstacles as only temporary, and continue to drive towards accomplishing your goals.
• People feel more confident in some areas of their lives, while at the same time they may not feel as confident in other areas because they do not confidence in their abilities.
• Even if confidence may lack in a specific area, many times a person’s overall self-confidence is strong if they have a lot of confidence in their abilities in one particular area.
• Confidence can be built from how you see yourself and how you feel about yourself and your abilities.
• If you feel good about yourself and your abilities, you will have confidence. If you do not feel good about yourself and abilities, you will lack confidence
• Your self-confidence is, however, directly affected by both self-efficacy and self-esteem.
• Self-efficacy is your belief about your ability and capacity to achieve a particular task or goal. It is how you feel now about your ability to perform future activities in order to create a certain result. Gaining self-efficacy can build confidence
• Self-esteem is a Person’s opinion or judgment of his or her own worth. Confidence is directly connected to self-esteem, and self-esteem is directly connected to self-image. By improving your self-image, you can improve your self-esteem.
• Personal achievements build competence. Competence builds confidence, and success builds on success. If you are successful in reaching your goals, this, in turn, will strengthen your confidence.
• Hence the way of your feelings about your abilities can enhance and build your confidence.
• The overall process of building confidence includes self-efficacy about your task to achieve it and self-esteem about you which possesses your self-image.
Criteria to build confidence in your abilities
• Trust your abilities and knowledge
• Have faith that you will achieve your goals
• Do not perceive your shortcomings or weaknesses as such
• Accept yourself as you are
• Have a sense of control in your lives
• View challenges as opportunities to showcase your skills
• Accept failures and setbacks as part of life
• Do not depend on the approval of others to make them feel good about yourself
• Do not feel you have to conform in order to be accepted by others
• Agree to take compliments given to you by others
• Take risks to succeed
• Have a positive attitude towards everything
• Accept your flaws and weaknesses as your uniqueness.
• create a positive self-image of yourself in your mind
Stay current with our latest insights & offers
Feel free to reach us